CAEP Summit 2021 Call for Proposals
Recovery. Equity. Transition.
The cost to attend is FREE! Everyone must register.
Platform: vFAIRS Virtual Platform
Times of the Summit:
Tuesday, October 26th
- Times: 7:30-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 27th
- Times: 7:30-3:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 28th
- Times: 7:30-3:30 p.m.
Dear Adult Education Colleagues,
The CAEP welcomes you to submit a proposal to present a session at the upcoming CAEP Summit 2021 to be held on the vFAIRS Virtual Platform, October 26-28, 2021.
Adult Education continues to support adult learners through unprecedented change. The COVID-19 induced pandemic, the state of the economy and unrest pivoted adult education programs into uncharted territory, but CA adult educators continue to rise to the challenge. The CAEP Summit 2021 is an opportunity for you to share and discuss innovative and effective promising practices, strategies, and other resources related to technology and distance learning, student support services, transition services, partnerships, equity and cultural responsiveness, data and accountability, and more.
Proposal submission deadline: August 13, 2021. Applicants will be notified by: September 10, 2021.
Presentation proposals are separate from registration.
If the proposal is approved, the lead presenter and all co-presenters will be notified and sent registration information. All lead presenters and co-presenters will be required to register for the Summit in order to attend, even if the presentation was accepted.
There is no cost to present or attend the Summit. Each presenter will need to register to present at the Summit.
- All presenters must have a dedicated laptop or desktop computer to present at the Summit.
- All presenters must have a stable WiFi connection or hard-wired internet connection.
- All presenters must participate in a CAEP TAP provided Presenter Training covering how to use the virtual platform and manage session, audio and technology, and more.
- All presenters much participate in a scheduled run through with a CAEP TAP staff person prior to the Summit.
- All shareable resources must be in the following document types: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF.
- Each session is able to upload one resource. If additional resources are needed, the lead presenter will need to create a Google folder and upload additional resources.
- All shareable resources must be 508 compliant/accessible.
- To ensure success of the virtual sessions, all presenters must include attendee engagement activities.
- All presenters will need to register for the Summit.
- If you have questions or concerns, please note them in the Comments/Questions box at the bottom of this form.
Please complete the following information.